What We Do
Through leveraging our talents as a network, we build the institutional capacity of our member campuses and their partners to achieve their civic missions. Additionally, we build campus-community partnerships to improve community life. We achieve this through utilizing the following local, regional, and national strategies:
- Awards – a range of regional awards recognizing the great work people and programs are doing across our region. We have a wide variety of awards — some for faculty, student groups, campus-community partnerships, community leaders, staff, and engaged campuses. Visit our awards page for more information.
- Grants – both large and small-scale grants, in the form of an AmeriCorps VISTA member, or a mini-grant to assist with faculty development or student service
- Events – both in-person and web-based professional development and networking events with civic and community engagement staff, community partners, faculty, presidents/chancellors, students, and other stakeholders
- Initiatives – currently the initiative is P20 CONNECTS, a collective impact initiative to strengthen the college, career, and civic readiness throughout the Maryland, D.C., and Delaware region
- Resources – a monthly newsletter and a collection of reports, articles, issue briefs, and other publications to share information, ideas, evaluation findings, and success stories from across the state